Operations Executive (Hybrid)
Reports To: Head of Operations
Hospitality Line is a leading service provider to the travel industry and due to expansion an opportunity has arisen to join our operations team, where you will be engaging directly with our B2B customers and fulfilling their reservation and admission requirements.
- Processing of group and FIT reservation requests in a prompt, friendly and efficient manner by telephone and in writing
- Making group bookings for restaurants and attractions throughout the UK and Northern Europe
- Providing booking advice and assistance to our tour operator and consumer clients and suppliers
- Identifying, engaging, negotiating and on boarding of new supply partners
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and suppliers
- Pro-actively developing and maintaining knowledge of our product ranges by attending events and trips to experience the product we offer. Some of these will be in the evening and allow you to experience the shows, attractions and venues we are offering.
- Confident, polite and professional telephone manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Computer literate – training will be provided on our in-house system
- Numeracy skills
- Interest in food, restaurants and other leisure products
Job Type: Permanent/Hybrid
Salary: Competitive salary offered
Hours: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (1 hour lunch), 5 days a week
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Provide an example of where you have exceeded a customers expectation?
- Describe a time when you have had to build a new relationship. Why and how did you do this?
- Describe a time when you have been in a team. What was purpose of the team and what role did you play?
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Gravesend