The Hospitality Line Pub Passport is a “dine as you please product” that allows you to add value to your packages with great dining options in quintessential British pubs. A number of new venues have recently been added to the Hospitality Line Pub Passport to allow you to enhance your tours by offering traditional one course meals and drinks from our chosen selection.
• Handpicked venues – extensively vetted by our experienced Hospitality Line team.
• Wide range of locations – chosen due to their proximity to major London hotels, theatres, shopping areas and attractions.
• Flexibility – ideal in inclusive tour packages, for groups looking to explore London at their own pace. No pre-booking is required.
• Amazing choice of venues – all iconic in their own right.
• Value – access to some of the best dining options London has to offer.
F.I.T.s – This is an ideal added value element that airline, ferry operators and coach companies can utilise within a F.I.T.s package. One Pub Passport is issued per person giving your customers the freedom to dine as they wish.
Groups – Added to a group’s itinerary, this handy selling tool distinguishes your tour from your competitors.
Fish & Chips
Chunky, hand-battered cod fillet, served with chips, mushy or garden peas and tartare sauce
Sausage and Mash
Boroughbridge pork & herb sausages served on mashed potatoes with peas, gravy and caramelised red onion chutney
Roast Chicken Breast
served with seasonal vegetables and a rich gravy
Macaroni Cheese (v)
Macaroni in a rich Cheddar cheese sauce topped with a pickled onion crumb. Served with garlic ciabatta and a house side salad
Plus a choice of ½ pint of lager, small glass of wine, a soft drink or tea or coffee
This is just a taster of the quality venues we work with, enquire today to find out more!